Monday, December 11, 2006

Product Alert: Pet Doorbell

Lentek Koolatron Pet Chime Pet Doorbell- $21.97
Petco

Tired of your pet scratching the door, barking, or howling when he wants to come inside? Want to teach your pet to tell you when they are ready to go outside? Pet Chime is a portable, wireless electronic doorbell that allows pets to tell you when they need to come in or go out.


Hmm.... we could get used to that...we want to go out and play *ding dong* we have to go potty *ding dong* we're bored and it's 2 am and our people are sleeping *ding dong*.... yes, it has potential.

~A&S

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh wow, I want one of these too! Tanner wants one to ring when he needs food instead of dragging his bowl around the kitchen!!

Boo Casanova said...

yeah, this pet doorbell has the potential of us being kicked in the middle of the night (when the hooman gets annoyed)!

well, i didn't attend any class. do you think i want to be trained how to use it? nah!

wet wet licks

Boo

Boo Casanova said...

hey A&S, I received your card today!!! thank you very very much. have you received mine?

wet wet licks

Boo

Sunshade said...

that is sooo COOOOOL I can just ring it all day long!! I want out, I want in, I want out, I want in, I want out, I want out, I want in, I want out!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade