Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Tag!

I’ve been Christmas tagged by Joe Stains' Blog

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Akira:
For Christmas I would love to get:
1. Snow all day long
2. Sis home with me every day
3. a nice soft bed that I could lay on without Shiro chewing holes in it and taking out the stuffing so they have to throw it away :(

I really, really don’t want for Christmas:
1. Bugs, insects, or spiders.
2. Another set of reindeer antlers
3. thunderstorms instead of snow storms

Shiro:
For Christmas I would love to get:
1. Lots of treats, cheese, pork rinds, crackers, chips, fruit, etc.
2. Toys
3. To cuddle with Sis every night
4. possibly a sister (b&t shiba inu! but not going to happen...yet)


I really, really don’t want for Christmas:
1. toads
2. frogs
3. bandannas

We are tagging: Yoshi and Tsuki, Boo, Ivy, and Fu-Fu!

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

hey my mom has a magazine with an ad in it and there is a dog just like you guys on a giant bottle of belvedere vodka!!