Monday, October 08, 2007

More About Those Pics

Akira says:
I have a big smile cause I'm doing my favorite thing in the whole entire world, which is going on a loooooong walk with Sis, and then stopping to rest WHEREVER i want to while she sits beside me and rubs my belly until I'm ready to go again. Some people say dogs can't smile. I really have no idea where they get that idea. Well, you know some people. I know some people who don't smile. I smile more than a lot of people, I think. Because I try to enjoy the little things in life, like stopping to smell the flowers and pee on the mailboxes.

Shiro says:
I am doing my favorite thing in the whole world, too, which is to sit on Sis's knee and look outside the high window and survey my domain. I like to keep my eyes on things, just in case the house should need protected you know. I never am not alert. I sleep very lightly just in case I should need to jump up quick like and fend off evil-doers. You never know. Those cats and deer sometimes get a little too close for their own good, and I have to tell them what's what. Akira likes to look out the window on Sis's lap too, and sometimes he takes a turn after me. He doesn't realize he's a lot heavier than I am. I think he thinks I am the bigger dog, because I am so fierce and scary that it outweighs my smaller stature.

Love,
Akira and Shiro

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the simple things in life too, great post guys!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Its the little things that make us doggies happy.

Simba xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I'm glad you 2 are going your fav things now. :)

~ Girl girl

Putz said...

also you have to watch out for sqwerrills too, in utah they are in your clotheslines, irragation ditches, tress, bushes, drainpipes bird feeders kennels weeds, holes, and sqwerrrills are evil, evil ,evil...just ask ivy paws

Putz said...

oh the above putzy blog was from sandy, acocker, sadie a red lab, duke a tan lab, jasperbell a mutt cat and speedy, a hearing dog, do you know what a heari8ng dog does