Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is This a Shiro-Hole?



Whenever I am on walks with the Sis, I am a great explorer and like to poke my head in any and every whole to see what's going on. Holes in trees, holes in drains, holes in the road, holes in a fence, holes in the dirt, any hole. And the Sis always says, "That's not a Shiro hole!" or "You're going to get your nose bit by a groundhog" or some such nonsense. Well, I have yet to see this in person, but the Sis assures me this is in fact a Shiro-hole. I will try it out tomorrow. It looks kinda tiny, but I think I can do it.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a giant tent full of toys?! I sure hope it is!

2shibas said...

Holy crap! That looks totally exciting and we haven't seen what's inside yet! Pleeez post pics and let us know how it goes!

Wiley & Fievel

Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks a great place to shelter from the rain.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh. Shiro Hole looks pawsome. I bet it's really fun inside

~ Girl girl