Thursday, October 12, 2006

We Should Be in Hollywood!!!

Our names should be in lights. Or we should at least get paid to be celebrity impersonators at parties! Why, you may ask? Well, see for youself!!!




-Get your own at MyHeritage.com-


So, since we do have a certain ja-nay-say-quoi, we decided to enter the Dogster Coolest Dog Contest. Here are our entries so far (Please vote for us*):

*Note: On my computer, when I selct the five stars (or any rating, but you'll give us five, right?), the "vote" button disappears, but you still have to click where it was to get the vote to register.

Signing off for now,

Akira and Shiro


3 comments:

Hana said...

Hello Akira and Shiro, welcome to the world of doggie blogging. I am also fairly new to blogging. My mom knew that if I started a blog, it would take up a LOT of my time, and it IS! She finally gave in and let me start a blog. It's so fun, isn't it? Ivy's blog is one of my favorites too!
~Hana

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

How cool - I wonder what celebrity I look like ?

Love you blog too !

Love
Opy

Ivy said...

you do look like al! i voted for all your photos on the contest page! i hope ya win!