Monday, October 20, 2008

Shiro'a 7X7

my turns!

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Start a home for rocks.
2. Fly
3. Catch a bird
4. Find my Shiro-hole
5. Dig to China
6. Climb a tree
7. Become a prince.

7 Things I Do Now

1. Dig
2. Jump
3. Play with all my toys.
4. Get dirty.
5. Avoid baths.
6. Cuddle
7. fight with Akira


7 Things I Can't Do

1. dig my way to china (yet)
2. fly (yet)
3. howl quietly
4. not get dirty
5. reach the counter like akira can
6. open the cheese wrapper
7. resist giving kisses


7 Things That Attract Me to The Opposite Sex (or BBM love)

1. tall
2. human
3. long hair
4. bare feet
5. smells good
6. has treats
7. likes to play
7 Things I say Most Often

1. I want to go upstairs
2. I want to go look out the window
3. I want to go outside
4. I want you to play with me
5. I don't want you to play with Akira
6. Pay attention to meeeee!!!
7. Back off Akira!

7 Celebrities That I Admire

1. Beyonce
2. Puff Daddy
3. Snoop Dogg
4. Snoopy
5. Amber Mae Solid Gold Dancer
6. Rihanna
7. Akon
8. Scruff McGruff Chicago Illinois

13 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Good luck getting to China because I am hungry!

Comet said...

Those are great lists!

It looks like you had fun chewing the stick!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

You have a cool list of sevens, Shiro! I would love to go to China too...let me know once you're done with your tunnel, okay? *wink*

Scottie

Simba and Jazzi said...

A home for rocks, why has no one else thought of that?!

Simba x

Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. digging your way to China may be kinda tough.. while you are at it, do watch out for those cables!!

Boo Casanova said...

what's there in china that you are looking for? come here come here!

wet wet licks

Boo

duo_disaster said...

Thats a good one! Lol~

Out of my Shiba never die curiousity -- Why to China?

Love,
Rudolf & Goofy

P/S: We're finally (and we meant it this time) back actively blogging... *ROFL*

Check us out soon!

Amber-Mae said...

Great answers! Awww, you admire me? How sweet...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hoop said...

Ah i love those, i must make a list like that too

www.dogbreedbankchecks.com

Tina said...

I just ran across your blog and wanted to send you a link to mine, please check out our shiba inus photos: You photos of your shibas reminded me of ours! We also have a cream and a red.

http://tinaculbertson.blogspot.com/2009/09/quick-roasted-chicken-quarters-and-more.html

LailaSmith01 said...

I like those 7 thingy...Just like Miley Cyrus song 7 things...lol...Nick pick of your 7 celebrities that you admire...^_^



dog pens

Unknown said...

Great list! I am very inspired from your Shiro'a 7x7 list!!
Thanks for sharing with us..Pet Sitter Los Angeles

Shane Kent Louis said...

wow, how great you are that you made a wonderful list of your activities and love ones! that was really awesome! thanks and keep safe! :)

-----------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences