Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Akira's 7X7

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die.

by Akira


1. Go on a Road Trip
2. Go camping
3. Complete another training course
4. Do the Boston Marathon
5. Learn to swim
6. Catch a deer
7. Go fishing

7 Things I Do Now

1. Go to the park every day with Daddy
2. Sleep on the couch
3. Look out the window to guard my territory
4. Howl in synch with Shiro
5. Teach Shiro a lesson when he pushes me too far
6. Ride in the car
7. Give kisses


7 Things I Can't Do

1. Open the refrigerator
2. Drive the car
3. Roll over on command (well i could, but i choose not to)
4. Fit under the couch anymore
5. Brush my own teeth
6. Get my own treats
7. Refill the water bowl


7 Things That Attract Me to The Opposite Sex (or BBM love)

1. Curly tail
2. Playful
3. Hard-to-get
4. Furry
5. Eyes
6. Teeth
7. Good sense of style


7 Things I say Most Often

1. Can we go for a walk?
2. Take me to the park.
3. Let's go for a car ride!
4. I need to go to the bathroom.
5. I'm hungry
6. I want more treats
7. Shiro, leave me alone.

7 Celebrities That I Admire

1. Eddie on Frasier
2. Akira Kurosawa
3. The Rock
4. Caesar Milan
5. Adrien Brody
6. Baxter, Ron Burgundy's beloved dog in Anchorman.
7. Frank the Pug, the alien dog in Men in Black

6 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I can't wait to see you catch a deer. ;)

~ Girl girl

Boo Casanova said...

howl in sync! i howl when i'm in playful mood only.

wet wet licks

Boo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Great answers Akira...
Gee howling in sync would be cool!

Ben & Darling said...

Oh a deer!!!! cant wait to see it.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Jen said...

I had fun reading these!! Perfect Shiba-answers!

A&S said...

yes, at night we howl at the same time for the same amount of time and stop at the exact same time...