Saturday, June 23, 2007

From the Photo Archives: The Shiro Hole



Way back when I was a tiny puppy, my favorite place to hang out was under the couch. Now, I can still get under there if I breath in real deep and shove myself in, and I do when the Cuz gets lost under there or something, but back when I was smaller, I used to just chill under the couch. It was shady, there were cool things hanging down to play with, I could pull out stuffing if I got bored, I could make a quick getaway from Akira when we were wrestling, ah those were the days. Now Sis just found these never-before-seen-on-the-Internet-pictures of me in my glory days. Hope you enjoy them. I know I enjoyed it when it happened!


Luv,


Shiro

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

wow that does look like a good place to hang out! I could never fit under our couches!

Boo Casanova said...

hahaha.

when i was a pup, i like hiding underneath the couch too and the hooman have difficulty getting me out there coz i make lots of noise when i go underneath. they got fed up and put two HUGE pillow underneath to prevent me from going under. now i don't hide underneath anymore. i'll run!

wet wet licks

Boo

A&S said...

our Sis got so frustrated she unscrewed the legs off of the couch and our people had to sit low to the ground like japanese futons until i was bigger! haha.
luv,
shiro