Saturday, January 20, 2007

URGENT!!!

Shiro is missing. He got loose probably around 9 P.M. EST from my family's home in Calcutta/East Liverpool, Ohio. He is a small cream-colored fixed male Shiba Inu. Please spread the word to anyone in the Ohio area. It is possible he could have gotten all the way to the Pennsylvania line, but not likely. He does not like to be touched around the neck, and he will bite. If he is seen, it is best to try to bribe him with food. Cheese is his favorite. Anyone in the area, please keep your eyes open. Everyone else, please send your thoughts and prayers for Shiro. It is very cold out there tonight. I was there yesterday and this morning, but I am back in Pittsburgh, PA right now and feel so helpless. I will keep you posted.
Thank you,
Sarah

5 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey sarah, i'll put up this notice up on my blog!

wet wet licks

Boo

e said...

oh my god sarah,
have you tried posting on craigslist?
my thoughts are with you.

Hugs
Eve

MJ's doghouse said...

Oh Sarah...We all sure hope that Shiro is home soon...I am sure he will wonder into your house tomorrow or the next day...mj sends slobbery good hugs to you

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

I'll keep him in prayers, hope he comes back soon.

Peanut said...

Oh I hope he comes home soon. My little brother took off for a week and then came home. It is the season for dogs leaving I think. Mommy says we will all keep our fingers and paws crossed as we know how you feel.